We like a lot of crumble so if you like less crumble these values can be halved.
200g Unsalted butter
100g Self raising flour
75g Granulated sugar
100g Porridge oats
2 tablespoons water
4 tsp sugar (add more to taste)
- Slice the rhubarb into 1 cm sections and place into a pan with the sugar and water.
- Add the ginger
- Simmer until the rhubarb has softened but before the Rhubarb completely collapses,
- Rub the flour and the butter together then add the sugar and Oats.
- Place the Rhubarb mix into an oven proof dish and cover with the crumble mix.
- Bake in the oven at 190 o C for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Ice cream or custard.